It is a very popular relay among Arduino and DIY electronics hobbyists.
This part name for 5V is SRD-05VDC-SL-C
for 12V is SRD-12VDC-SL-C
It is 5 pin pcb type.
This product has 5V or 12V srd relay functions.(depends what you choose from drop down menu)
A relay that uses 5V, which is widely used in Arduino. It is a relay for 5V signal control that can be applied and used in areas requiring various contact control. It can receive a 5V signal and control the power supply up to 250V (10A). It is a compact, sealed 5-pin type, and can control NO and NC types. ( Operating voltage: 5V / Coil power consumption: 0.36 W)
2 for the coil. Middle one is COM (common) and the rest of the two are called NO (Normally Open) and NC (Normally Close). When current flows through the coil of the relay, a magnetic field is created that causes a ferrous armature to move, either making or breaking an electrical connection.
1. Switching capacity available by 10A in spite of small size design for high density P .C. board mounting technique.
2. UL,CUL,TUV recognized.
3. Selection of plastic material for high temperature and better chemical solution performance.
4. Sealed types available.
5. Simple relay magnetic circuit to meet low cost of mass production.
Coil voltage: DC 12V
Coil resistance: 70Ω ~ 80Ω
Contact resistance: 100Ω Max
Operation time: 10msec Max
Release time: 5msec Max
Ambient temperature: -25°C to 70°C
Operating humidity: 45 to 85%RH
Operating current: 43mA ~ 46mA
Release current: 15mA ~ 18mA
Insulation resistance: ≥100M (Ohm)
Between coil & contacts: AC 1500V 50HZ ~ 60HZ/min
Between contacts: AC 1000V 50HZ ~ 60HZ/min
Rated load:: 10A 250V AC / 10A 125V AC / 10A 30V DC / 10A 28V DC
Size: 1.8 x 1.5 x 1.6cm (L x W x H)
The estimated delivery time:
- Standard (Free for orders over 25£ or 1.90£ Service) – Estimated 1-2 working days
- Tracked 24H – Estimated 1-2 working days with tracking
- Next Day Special Guarantee- Next Working Day before 1 p.m. (if ordered before 3 p.m.)
Items are normally dispatched within 24 hours (the same day if ordered before 3 p.m., excluding weekends) in 99.9% of cases.
When you place an order, and it is successful, you will receive an email confirmation for the received order. When the order is dispatched, you will receive an email confirming that your order is complete. Please note that if the order is placed with the standard service, tracking will only show when a delivery attempt is made or when the order is delivered.