FNIRSI DSO152 Highlighted Features:
- Real-time Sampling: Boasts a sampling rate of 2.5MS/s, ensuring accurate readings.
- Optimal Bandwidth: Features a bandwidth of 200KHz, perfect for a range of electronic applications.
- Advanced Trigger Functions: Equipped with comprehensive trigger modes including single, normal, and automatic.
- Firmware Support: Stay updated with the latest features through firmware upgrades.
- PWM Output: Enhanced versatility with PWM output support.
FNIRSI DSO152 Mini Handheld Digital Oscilloscope
Exclusively at Kunkune
- Portability: Designed for on-the-go measurements, making it a favourite among enthusiasts.
- Affordability: Priced around $26, it offers great value for its features.
- Online Presence: Numerous reviews and demonstrations available on platforms like YouTube.
- Ideal for Beginners: Given its user-friendly features and price point, it’s a top choice for those starting out in electronics.
Whether you’re working with periodic analogue signals or non-periodic digital signals, FNIRSI DSO152 is a versatile oscilloscope that seamlessly accommodates both, enabling you to capture and analyse signals with utmost ease. With a voltage measurement capability of up to ±400V, it ensures accurate and reliable results across a broad range of applications.
Convenience and efficiency are at the forefront of this device’s design. Equipped with a user-friendly one-key AUTO function, it effortlessly displays measured waveforms without the need for intricate adjustments. The 2.8-inch 320*240 resolution high-definition LCD screen provides a clear and crisp visual representation of your measurements, ensuring optimal readability.
Furthermore, the FNIRSI DSO152 incorporates a built-in 1000mAh high-quality lithium battery. Once fully charged, it offers approximately 4 hours of uninterrupted usage, guaranteeing prolonged operation without frequent interruptions.
Firmware Upgrade of FNIRSI DSO152
- Press the “OK” button after pressing the power button so that to enter the U disk upgrade mode.
- Use the Type-C cable to connect the Type-C port on the board to the computer. At this time, the
computer will pop up a U disk named “DSO BOOT”.
- Pull the firmware into the U disk, and the firmware upgrade will complete
Note: The firmware upgrade is only supported on Windows 10