DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Features:
- All-Integrated Solution: Masterfully designed for bipolar stepper motors, handling up to 2.5A per coil with a staggering ceiling of 45V.
- Adaptable Microstep Resolutions: Flexibility at its best! Choose from six resolutions – full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32 – to finely tune your motor control.
- Safety as Priority: Armed with features like overcurrent and overtemperature protection. The adjustable current limiting further ensures your projects are always shielded from harm.
- A Market Favourite: Gained widespread acclaim in the realms of CNC plotting, milling, and the dynamic world of 3D printing.
Simplified Arduino Integration with DRV8825 Stepper Motor:
- Motor Setup: Seamlessly connect your stepper motor’s two coils to the driver’s dual output channels.
- Power Arrangements: Ensure adherence to your motor’s voltage and current specifications. Use VMOT for voltage input and VDD for the logical facet.
- Arduino Connectivity: Integrate the DRV8825 effortlessly with your Arduino, linking pins such as STEP, DIR, ENABLE, MS1, MS2, and MS3.
- Programming Guide: Craft an Arduino-centric program, directing signals to the DRV8825. Control aspects like movement, direction, and desired microstep resolution with ease.
Perfect Match For:
- Precision-driven stepper motor applications.
- Integral components of 3D printers, CNC machinery, intricate engraving ventures, and much more.
- Users keen on driving motors directly using our detailed Arduino code reference.
In-depth DRV8825 Attributes:
- Voltage range: An impressive 8.2V to 45V, pushing 2.5A.
- Clear-cut step-direction control mechanism.
- Multiple stepping regimens: full, half, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32.
- An intuitive potentiometer to adjust the peak current, optimizing step rates.
- Innovative auto current decay mode identification & choice.
- Comprehensive safety suite: Overheating shutdowns, undervoltage lockouts, cross-current defence, and guards against ground/load short circuits.