12V Temperature Controller Digital Thermostat with Heating/Cooling Control
12V Temperature Controller Switch with Probe is Designed to offer precision and reliability. Whether you’re managing domestic appliances or industrial equipment, this device ensures optimal temperature regulation.
Power Supply: 12V
Temperature Controller Key Features:
- Power Supply: 12V, ensuring consistent performance.
- Temperature Control Range: A wide range from -55°C to 120°C.
- Dual Colour Display: Choose between a vibrant red or cool blue LED display.
- Precision is Key: Measurement accuracy of ±0.1°C and control accuracy of 0.1°C.
- Environmental Adaptability: Operates efficiently in conditions ranging from -10°C to 60°C and humidity levels of 20%-85%RH.
- Extended Sensor Wire: Comes with a 1-meter sensor wire for flexible placement.
- Compact Design: With dimensions of 79mm x 43mm x 26mm, it’s sleek and fits seamlessly in any setup.
- Domestic appliances such as freezers, water tanks, and refrigerators.
- Industrial equipment including chillers, steamers, and other temperature-controlled systems.
1 x Temperature Controller
1 x 1m Probe Cable
12V Temperature Controller: Easy Guide
- Plug in the controller to give it power.
- When you first turn it on, it will show the room’s temperature.
- Press the “SET” button once, and the number will blink. This is where you set the temperature you want.
- Use the “+” or “-” buttons to pick your temperature. If you press and hold them, the number will change faster!
- Press “SET” again to save your choice.
Lights and Display:
- If the light blinks, it means the controller is getting ready to cool or heat.
- If the light stays on, it means it’s working to reach the temperature you set.
- If the display shows “LL”, check the sensor connection.
- If it shows “HH”, it means the temperature is too high.
- If it shows “—“, it’s a high temperature warning.
- Hold “SET” for 5 seconds until you see “P0”.
- Press “SET” once to pick between heating (H) or cooling (C).
- In cooling mode, if the room is hotter than your set temperature, it will start cooling. Once it’s cool enough, it will stop.
- In heating mode, if the room is colder than your set temperature, it will start heating. Once it’s warm enough, it will stop.
- You can set a maximum and minimum temperature.
- If the displayed temperature seems wrong, you can adjust it a little.
- You can set a delay time, so it waits a bit before starting to cool or heat.
- If you want to keep your settings even if you turn it off, make sure “P7” is set to “ON”.
- If things get mixed up, you can reset everything to how it was when you first got it. Just hold the “+” and “-” buttons at the same time when it’s off, then turn it on.
And that’s it! Your temperature controller is all set up!