Ignite your electronic projects with Kunkune’s state-of-the-art LM393 IR Flame Detection Sensor Module. Specifically designed for Arduino, this module offers unparalleled sensitivity to flames, ensuring optimal safety and precision in fire detection applications.
LM393 IR Flame Detection Sensor Module Key Features:
- Flame Sensitivity: Primarily attuned to detect flames, this sensor also responds to ordinary light, making it a versatile choice for fire alarms and other safety applications.
- Microcontroller Compatibility: The module’s compact panel output interface seamlessly connects with microcontroller IO ports.
- Safe Distance Monitoring: Ensure the sensor is placed at a safe distance from flames to prevent potential damage from high temperatures.
- Variable Detection Range: Achieve a detection distance of up to 80cm for lighter flames. Larger flames allow for even greater detection distances.
- Enhanced Accuracy: The module’s analog output mode combined with the AD conversion process ensures top-notch accuracy in flame detection.
LM393 IR Flame Detection Sensor Module Specifications:
- Wavelength Detection: Capable of detecting flames or lights within the 760 nm to 1100 nm wavelength range.
- Detection Angle: Offers a broad detection angle of approximately 60 degrees, with heightened sensitivity to the flame spectrum.
- Adjustable Sensitivity: Features a blue digital potentiometer, allowing users to fine-tune the module’s sensitivity.
- Robust Output: The LM393 comparator ensures a clean signal output with a strong driving ability exceeding 15mA.
- Versatile Voltage Range: Operates efficiently between 3.3V to 5V.
- Diverse Output Forms: Provides DO digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output.
- Hassle-Free Installation: Comes with a fixed bolt hole for straightforward setup.
- Compact Design: Features a petite PCB size of 3.2cm x 1.4cm.
- Advanced Comparator: Utilizes the LM393 comparator known for its wide voltage capabilities.
1x 4 Pin IR Flame Detection Sensor Module.